Cell Protection Technology
Hello and welcome to my website
Mobile or cellular phones are now a vital part of modern telecommunications. In some parts of the world,they are the only means of communication available. We have become hopelessly addicted to this indispensable tool. For billions of people around the globe, it’s impossible to think of life without a cell phone.
A cell phone is essentially a two-way radio, consisting of a radio transmitter and a radio receiver. When you chat with your friend on your cell phone, your phone converts your voice into an electrical signal, which is then transmitted via radio waves to the nearest cell tower.
Unfortunately This Does Not Come Without Side Effects
The “Smarter” the phone, the “Hotter” it gets!
Mobile phones communicate by transmitting Radio Waves through a network of fixed antennae, called Cell Towers. These Radio frequency (RF) waves form a part of the Electro-Magnetic Spectrum.
Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) is all around us.
Daily we are bombarded with EMF’s and RF’s (radio frequencies/waves) emitted by Wifi, cell phones, towers, tablets and laptops. Power lines, domestic appliances and electronic devices also emit EMF.
The human body absorbs this energy and the dose is estimated using a measure called the specific absorption rate (SAR), which is expressed in watts per kilogram of body weight.
As we can see, a 5 year old absorbs almost twice that of an adult.
Children are far more vulnerable to cell phone radiation than adults, because of their thinner skull bones, and still developing immune and neurological systems.
Does the radiation emitted from our cell phones cause disease?
This question has been around for a long time.
Researchers have carried out several types of epidemiological studies to investigate the possibility of a relationship between cell phone use and the risk of malignant brain tumours, such as gliomas, as well as benign tumours, such as acoustic neuromas.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer, a committee of 27 scientists from 14 different countries working on behalf of the World Health Organization (WHO), concluded that exposure to cell phone radiation is a “possible carcinogen“.
Studies directly link EMF Radiation to abnormal biological processes within the body resulting in dis-ease, dis-order and a whole range of ailments. EMF’s can directly affect internal cellular communication, heart rate and rhythms, metabolic rates, hormone release, stress, impaired brain function and genetic damage.
Other researchers found evidence that RF’s and EMF’s can cause depression, stress, headaches, insomnia and even brain cancer. There are few references and little evidence published to substantiate how harmful EMF is to human health. The only consistently recognized biological effect of RF’s is heating.
RF exposure from cell phone use does cause heating to the area of the body where a cell phone or other device is held (ear, head, etc.). Research has shown that this type of radiation is not benign, nor is it harmless to the human body. That is why the user manual warns us to keep the phone about 2cm away from the ear.
They wouldn’t warn us if there were no danger, would they?
Reducing effects of EMFs / RF is vital to our health
Almost our entire population has a cell phone and that alone creates a huge potential health problem for the future.
In the long term a rounded holistic approach to EMF protection is the best.
Six great tips to get you started
- Use your laptop unplugged and in battery mode, and place it on a desk as often as possible. This reduces EMF emissions and exposure by 50-80 percent. Do not work with it on your lap.
- Connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable and ensure the WIFI is turned off to eliminate RF.
- Don’t be a computer addict 24/7. Plan ahead and maximise your time spent on the computer, once done, unplug and turn off, the WIFI as well.
- Do not use a cell phone in a parked car. The metallic enclosure magnifies the radiation. Simply put, it is like sticking your head into a microwave oven that’s turned on!
- Do not sleep with your cell phone! Research shows that radiation and other electromagnetic field exposure at night can interrupt sleep cycles. It can also impede the function of the immune system; reduces the production of melatonin and other hormones with adverse consequences.
- Do not use your cell phone in a moving vehicle, as radiation is metallically magnified.
Some consumers use ear pieces instead of holding the cell phone to their heads while speaking. Others use EMF harmonizing chips, such as the Cell ProTech chip, attached to the cell phone to block harmful electromagnetic waves.